Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm 2 weeks old today!






Hey Everyone...Abigail has made it through her first 2 weeks out of the womb...and so have mommy and daddy! Thanks to all of you for the dinners/gifts/cards and especially all the support. Who knew having a baby would be work??? I thought I was on maternity leave...that's such a misnomer. We are really doing well though...still getting the hang of the nighttime routine. Abigail sleeps really well...mommy still not so much but much better than before!

We got some pics done last Friday but they won't be back for a few weeks...however, my dear friend Lindsay, also a photographer, did a little photo shoot for us when she came to visit. I will post some pics of this too but you can also check them out on her website at http://faithhopeloveandsmiles.blogspot.com/.

Stay tuned for more Abigail photos coming soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did anyone not tell you Mom's don't sleep? I am glad to hear you guys are doing well. She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete