Monday, June 28, 2010

Successful trip to Florida!





Hi there! I had so much fun down in Florida visiting everyone for the week!! I got to go in the ocean AND the pool...it was SO hot out that mommy only let me outside for a little while but I had fun. I was the cutest baby ever in my ladybug bathing suit (thank you Aunt Lindsay!). I was a very good girl on the plane...only a little bit of crying but all in all pretty good! I played with my cousins Jack, Brendan and Maddie and got to visit with all mommy's family and friends. I feel pretty special...we even had a big dinner at Pizza Shack so everyone could meet me. I had my 2 month pediatrician appt and shots on Tuesday. I did SO good...cried a little but calmed right down. I'm now 12 lb 6.5 oz and 24 inches long! I am wearing some 6 month sleepers now!!! Here are a few pictures from my vacation....

1 comment: